1. My family – (One of my favorite people modeled for Santa!)
2. My pets – (My little Molly is adorable, but can be mischievous!)
3. Flowers – Pink Daisies and the Violets. These violets were the wedding favors at a wedding I attended. I had the violets for years-they were gorgeous, so I finally decided to paint them-thank goodness, because not long afterward, they suddenly died!
4. Type faces (text, fonts) – Quilling Love Card. I am often doodling names and words, and this time I decided to “write” the word Love very simply in “paper”.
8. Something outside my window – Squirrels – When I lived in Pennsylvania, we always had lots of squirrels in our yard. My parents also had squirrel feeders for them. They are fun to watch and fun animals to draw and paint.
10. Pinwheels- I have a funny story about these, which I will save for next week! Stay tuned…
What are some of your favorite things to draw, paint, sculpt…?